Lease a Car to Entertain Life with Latest Car Models in Alternate Years
Car lovers or enthusiasts keep their vehicles for a long time compared to their original lifespan. This is because they look after it properly and have proper knowledge about its parts and machinery. However, when you buy a new car, the moment you drive it off the showroom, it starts to depreciate.
On the other hand, leasing a car is the right thing for people who just use a vehicle to solve their commuting problem. When you lease a car from a leasing company, you just have to pay a monthly rental for 2-3 years. With a bare minimum monthly rental, you get the latest car model.
Miami Dade County is the most populated county of Florida located in the south-eastern part of Florida. Some of the major companies like Burger King, Brightstar Corporation, and Ryder have their headquarters in the county. Miami Dade Transit is the public transportation for the county. However, the county is densely populated, often public transports are congested, due to which most people prefer their conveyance for commuting.
If you want to lease or buy a new car in Miami Dade County, then you can try ‘Lease A Car Direct’. They ensure that you get the best dealership price for the latest car models. Their brokers are very knowledgeable and know the market well. Just by sitting at home, you can save time and money by dealing with them. They handle everything and deliver the car of your choice to your doorstep.
Benefits of Leasing a Car
- All the years when you drive the car, it is trouble-free because the repair cost, maintenance is within the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You get a chance to drive the latest car model every 2 or 3 years.
- Your monthly payment is fixed, unlike installments which can change depending upon the financial year and the new government rules.
- You will get the latest features like safety features in a rented car which may not be available in the car that you purchased within your budget.
- If you’re relocating, shipping a vehicle is the first concern. Leasing a car helps in avoiding shipping costs. You can return the car to the leasing company and start fresh in a new location.
- A lease will help afford more tax write-off than an auto loan. The IRS allows removing depreciation and financing costs from monthly payments.
The drawback of Leasing a Car
- One of the biggest concerns is how many miles do you drive per year because some of the leasing companies set a limit to the number of miles. So if you’re using the car to commute to the office or traveling to different destinations, you might like to consult it with the leasing company.
- Leasing a car means you keep paying monthly rental. However, when you buy a car, you pay installments for few years, and then the vehicle is yours for the long term.
- Those who hate changing things, will not like the concept of leasing a car. By the time you get used to it, it’s time to go for a new one.
- You cannot customize the car when you’re leasing it. In case you do so, you’ll have to reverse any modifications before returning them.
- In case the car meets an accident before the lease is over, you’ll be liable to pay some of the repairing cost because most of it isn’t covered by the car insurance company.
It is good to buy a car if you like to keep it for the long term. However, it is beneficial to lease a car if you love driving new models at an affordable price.